Durable construction combines with insulating wind and water-resistant fabric that protects feet from the coldest conditions. - Softshell fabric provides optimal wind protection and water resistance - Two stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Anatomic paneling for a performance fit - Kevlar road bottom spreads open for easy on and off while providing superior durability - For road shoes with external cleats - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
$14.95 - $16.95
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 30° and 50°. - 66% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- CoolMax EcoMade fabric offers moisture-wicking, quick-dryingperformance - ArmSkins are made to stand up to any inclement weather - Stay Fast cuffs and secure binding keep them in place - 60% Nylon, 39% CoolMax, 1% Lycra - Made in USA
DeFeet's Kneekers are great for keeping your knees warm on cool mornings, long, chilly descents and when the weather changes. They're made from soft Merino wool that insulates even when wet, and wicks great too. Plus, the Kneekers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
evoc Trucker Cap
Fancy up your favorite jacket, bag, or other gear with the bold and beautiful Whisky Parts Co. It's the '90s Patch. - Perfect for your hat, bag, or jersey - Measures 2.7 inches tall by 3.54 inches wide
The trucker hat is an indispensable part of any rider’s wardrobe. Whether you use it to keep your post-ride helmet hair in check or keep the sun out of your eyes while washing your bike in the yard, it’ll come through for you. - Cotton twill - Embroidered patch - Snap-back closure
It's a little cloth patch that you can patch stuff with, or sew on a hat, if you are so inclined. For bed or for the ride, it's the perfect accessory for the fashion conscious. - Customize Surly gear and clothing with Surly patches - Iron on adhesive backing
Slip this Lightweight Neck Toob from Surly over your head to keep your face and neck warm and dry. Wear it on your bike or wear it when you’re nowhere near your bike. Cuff the hem or don’t. It’s your Toob. - Lightweight merino wool - One size fits most - The product testers say it’s pretty comfortable
Hi, I'm the Surly Lightweight Neck Toob. You might remember me from such films as “It's Cold! Don't Forget Your Neck Toob!" and “Look At This Thing, It Came From a Sheep!" Right now you might be thinking, “But Surly, I already have a Neck Gaiter from you guys. Do I really need a Neck Toob?" And the answer is maybe. Unlike the existing Neck Gaiter, which is made of a light inner layer and a midweight outer layer, I'm made of two lightweight layers. For those days when it's too chilly to leave your face and neck exposed but not cold enough for the full-blown Gaiter, I try to provide a nice, moisture-wicking alternative. I'm sized to fit most necks, and I can be worn a bunch of different ways. Thanks for tuning in, we'll see you next time. Your Friend, The Surly Neck Toob
For warmth, comfort, and dependable moisture-wicking properties, the Surly Wool Beanie in black might be a good option. Here's why: - Made of lightweight merino wool - One size fits most - Fits under your helmet Still undecided? Check out these mind-blowing facts from my 4th-grade presentation about sheep. 1) Sheep are smart. They can recognize up to 50 different sheep faces. They can recognize human faces, too — maybe even yours. 2) Sheep have rectangular-shaped pupils that can see almost 360 degrees around them. They can even see what's behind them without turning their head. 3) There are over 900 breeds of sheep in the world. The Merino is a very popular breed, and its fine, soft wool is often used for clothing — for example, the Surly beanie. In closing, sheep are very interesting animals and their wool is a useful material. Take it from me, I passed the 4th grade.
This simple logo hat is a great way to keep the sun out of your eyes at outdoor industry events or cover up a bad case of helmet hair. - One Size - Adjustable
Add a pop of color to your Q logowear collection with this hat featuring an abstract rendering of our new logo. - One Size - Adjustable
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Machine washable
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Lower leg zip for easy removal - Machine washable
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
The perfect hat to wear while wrenching on your bike. Black with an adjustable back strap with woven patch and embroidered Park Tool logo. - Mid profile fit. - One size fits all.
Mid-profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton with snapback closure. Embroidered front logo and Park Tool woven patch on back.
Upgrade your mechanic uniform with this fashionable 6-panel flat bill hat, featuring an embroidered "It's a Great Day to Fix a Bike" hexagonal patch. 100% cotton 6-panel. - Standard size: 58 cm circumference - Extra large size: 61 cm circumference
- Lightweight Cotton Twill - 3-Panel Dome with Traditional Flip Up Visor - Ribbon Sewn Down Center and Visor - KoolFit Elastic Sweatband - Twill-Taped Inner Seams - Size: M/L 7 - 7 3/8 and XL 7 1/2 - 7 7/8
• Brushed lightweight cotton twill with soft mini-visor • 4-panel dome and 5/8" twill tape sweatband with elastic back
• Lightweight cotton twill cap with 3-panel dome, traditional flip up visor and ribbon sewn down center and visor • Koolfit elastic sweatband with twill-taped inner seams
- Flat peak 5 panel construction - 100% cotton - Webbing/buckle rear adjuster - One size - Embroidered Logo
Page 1 of 4 Next page