Born to surpass the demands of the world's top endurance racers, the Fourstroke utilizes 100 mm of front and rear travel and sports the revolutionary RAD integrated dropper post, to assemble the most innovative XC race machine.
- Race Application Dropper (RAD): The first integrated XC dropper post provides a radical competitive edge by deliver the optimum riding position, uphill and down. It's RAD.
- Advanced Pivot System (APS): APS dual-link suspension technology allows you to pedal efficiently, brake hard, and charge rough terrain without compromise.
- Big Wheel Concept (BWC) Race: A radical approach to XC geometry, tailored to a fast and progressive riding style.
- Lightweight Premium Carbon: The Fourstroke 01 features a full-carbon frame with a new, super-light carbon upper link. The premium carbon upper link that saves weight and provides a robust connection between the front and rear triangles.
- Integrated Fork Stopper: Engineered for optimized cable routing and frame protection. The integrated fork stopper protects the frame from impacts and allows a straight downtube design, for improved stiffness and weight. The cable cover allows for a clean cable entry and creates an additional layer of protection.
- Integrated Protection: Molded plastic covers on chainstay and lower link ensure durability and a clean finish.
- IP Cable Routing: End-to-end guided cable routing for hassle-free installation and reduced maintenance.
|Fourstroke 01 Premium Carbon with APS Suspension System, 100mm Travel, Fully Guided Internal Cable Routing, PF92 bottom bracket, Post Mount Disc, 12 x 148mm Boost Thru-Axle
|Fox Float DPS - Factory, Kashima, Evol, Remote
|BMC RAD, Integrated Dropper Seatpost, 80mm drop
|Accessories & Extras
|BMC MSM01 Stem
* Subject to change without notice.
|Red/Grey / Small
|Red/Grey / Medium
|Red/Grey / Large
|Red/Grey / X-Large